We focus on innovative research and public education projects that address the needs of the socially, economically, and culturally excluded.
Our social inclusion projects are intersectional and span a range of socio-economic and cultural areas, including education, financial inclusion, health, employment, housing and more.
Current projects include a financial resilience training programme with MABS and Northside Partnership, multiple reports for organisations supporting Traveller communities, a partnership with Dublin City Community Co-op establishing a pilot social prescribing programme in Northeast Inner City Dublin, and original research for Safe Ireland on social inclusion and domestic violence.
TASC is also partnering on two projects with FEPS (The Foundation for European Progressive Studies) on facilitating social and political engagement amongst low paid migrants and on the impact of Covid-19 on mental health.
- TASC CIOB Report :Job quality in Irish Construction
- Digital Technology and Inequality in Ireland
- TASC Mental Health and Covid-19 Roundtable - Briefing Document
- Stories of the Pandemic: The experiences of Millennial and Generation Y workers in Ireland
- Stories of the Pandemic: COVID-19 and Job Loss in Ireland