Tackling economic inequality is at the heart of TASC's work
Our recent work has examined inequality in the care economy, especially regarding the extent of unpaid work within Irish households and the dependence on a low-paid, largely female workforce for professional child- and homecare. Current projects are investigating the contribution of housing to inequality, as well as working conditions in the construction industry and land development.
In the media
- TASC Conversations Series with Alan Kelly, TD - 25 May 11am
- TASC Newsletter 4 May 2021
- The real reasons Ireland is against a 15% minimum corporate tax rate
- What was Driving Minister Donohoe's strange behaviour against Tax Reform and Multilateralism?
- The creeping marketisation of welfare and employment services